Direct: 804.322.5067 | Connect
Teresa has worked as a commercial real estate paralegal for more than 25 years in the Richmond area. Her legal work includes commercial real estate acquisition and sales, financing and foreclosure. Teresa also spent eight years at a local community bank, where she was responsible for the management of the commercial loan documentation team. She handled all aspects of the bank’s commercial loan closings including the preparation and documentation of loans, as well as regulatory compliance. Teresa holds a bachelor’s degree from Virginia Commonwealth University.
She assists our attorneys in all aspects of our transactional work, including:
- Title and survey review and drafting title objections
- Preparation of seller documents
- Preparation of purchase and sale agreements
- Preparation of corporate organizational documents
- Review of due diligence materials
Teresa enjoys spending time with family and friends, travel, good wine and good books.
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA – BSW, 1983